- Classic shaped alloy nuts on wire
- 11 sizes
- Lighter extruded sizes 7–11
- Colour coded for easy recognition and compatibility with other brands
- Pack sizes 1-11, 1-6 and 7-11 available
Hexcentrics are versatile, lightweight, and easily placed. Each Hex offers 4 separate placements. A low cost and dependable alternative to spring loaded camming devices. Wired Hexes rack easier than slung cord, are more durable, and the cable works even in extremely bottlenecked placements. Color code anodizing makes size recognition easy - especially when you're pumped!
Stoppers No. 4-13 racked on an OvalWire carabiner. Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they're quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks