Compatible with MiniMo, Sumo, Sumo TI. Also compatible with the 1-Liter Short and 1.8-Liter Spare Cups
Stem detaches from the basket and easily stow in your cup
Two stem pieces included. One piece is used for the stem of the MiniMo and both pieces screwed together are used for the Sumo.
Grande Coffee Press assembly options:117mm dia. x 117mm for MiniMo;117mm dia. x 183mm for Sumo
Tips on the best technique for using the Jetboil coffee press:
- Always turn the burner off before adding coffee grounds
- Make sure the strainer basket is screwed on to the stem with the flat/non-concave side facing up
- Use very hot water, but not necessarily boiling water.
- Look for lots of little bubbles clinging to the bottom and side of the cup, some steam and some movement at the surface of the water.
- After your add to your grounds, poke them a bit to get them moist
- Wait 3 minutes before you plunge the press down to make sure the grounds have been well-steeped.
- Push the Stem down slowly and you are ready to pour & enjoy.