The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course teaches divers effective ways to find items underwater and bring them to the surface. It doesn’t matter the shape or size of the item to search for, there is always a way to bring them to the surface. The course is a fun course that teaches divers search & recovery dive planning, organisational skills, procedures, techniques and what to do when facing potential problems. You will also learn about search patterns and use safe object recovery using lift devices.
Support materials supplied by Orca Industries
Orca Industries provides its students with all the necessary training material including a PADI’s Search & Recovery Crewpak with DVD and manual.
Requirements to enroll for a PADI Search & Recovery Speciality Course
- You must be 12 years or older and have a PADI Open Water & PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Included in the Orca PADI Search & Recovery Speciality Course
Orca Industries provides it’s students with full scuba / snorkelling equipment & gear, cylinders, integrated buoyancy compensators, demand valves with gauges, diving computers, octo’s, wet suits, masks & snorkels, fins, gloves & booties, weight belts and dive bags for the duration of the course.
Scuba Gear you will use
You will use Basic Scuba Gear, Underwater Compass and a Dive Lift Bag. What you learn from a PADI Search & Recovery Speciality Course
- Search and recovery dive planning, organizational skills, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
The PADI Search & Recovery Speciality Course is on Request only. To book the PADI Search & Recovery Speciality Course please contact us for more information or send your enquiry to email@example.com .