The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves a divers’ buoyancy control in order to dive, ascend, descend or hover effortlessly while under water, and use less air. The divers who complete the course have an advantage over other divers as you learn how to have better control, while diving and by saving air.
Divers who have mastered the highest performance levels in buoyancy stand apart from other divers as they can control how much air they use and determine weight under water to find a perfect balance. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality course improves the basic skills you have learned from your PADI Open Water Diver Course and takes it to the next level.
Support materials supplied by Orca Industries
Orca Industries provides its students with all the necessary training material including a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy DVD.
Requirements to enroll for a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
- You must be 12 years or older and have a PADI Open Water Diver Certification
Scuba Gear You’ll Use
You’ll use Basic Scuba Gear on the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course.
What you learn from a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality Course
- How to find the perfect balance in the water by trimming down your scuba gear
- How to determine your weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy while diving
- How to streamline and move smoothly through the water to save as much air as
- How to hover without effort in both a vertical and horizontal position
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality Course is on Request only. To book the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course please contact us for more information or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org .