The PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course teach recreational divers how to use Nitrox enriched air during dives. Scuba divers get more ‘no decompression’ dive time when diving with Nitrox enriched air, meaning you can dive for longer, deeper and do repetitive scuba diving.
Diving with Nitrox Enriched air benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with the following specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course – Diving with Nitrox enriched air enables the diver to do much deeper wreck dives with more exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the less time you have underwater. Diving with Nitrox enriched air enables you to dive deeper and spend more time at depth.
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer – Underwater Photographers needs to do numerous dives in order to get the pictures they are after. Diving with Nitrox enriched air decreases the amount of remaining nitrogen you collect, allowing you longer repetitive dives.
Why Orca recommends the PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course
After completing the PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Course you will be able to:
- Stay underwater longer
- Get back into the water sooner and do longer repetitive dives
- Get your certification while simultaneously completing dives for other PADI courses
- Feel less tired after diving with Nitrox Enriched Air
Requirements to enroll for a PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Course
- You must be 12 years or older and have a PADI Open Water Diver Course Certification.
Duration of the PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Course
- 4 Lectures (18:00 – 20:30 week nights)
- 2 Sea Dives (1 weekend 09:00 – 16:00)
Included in the Orca PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course
Orca provides it’s students with full scuba / snorkelling equipment & gear, cylinders, integrated buoyancy compensators, demand valves with gauges, diving computers, octo’s, wet suits, masks & snorkels, fins, gloves & booties, weight belts and dive bags for the duration of the course.
What will you learn from a PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Course
- Different techniques to get more dive time
- Nitrox enriched air diving equipment considerations
- How to manage oxygen exposure
- How to tell the status of your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
The PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Course is on Request only. To book your PADI Nitrox / Enriched Air Diver Speciality Course please contact us for more information or send your enquiry to email@example.com .