The PADI Deep Diver Speciality course teaches divers the necessary techniques to explore the deep. As a Deep Diver you will be able to dive where others can only dream of. The course familiarises the diver with the skills, knowledge, planning, organisational procedures, techniques, problems and hazards involved in Deep Diving. Deep diving is about experiencing the depths of the ocean and going where few others go. On average divers will do dives of 18 meters/60 feet to 40 meters/130 feet.The Deep Diver speciality course is a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving.
The aim of the PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course:
- To develop the divers’ theoretical knowledge of deep diving
- To teach the diver to plan, organize and make no decompression dives between the depths of 18 meters/60 feet to 40 meters/130 feet.
Why PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course?
With the PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course you will be able to expand your diving options and enjoy bigger adventures. Many shipwrecks are found in deeper water with Cape Town offering some of the best wreck diving in the world. The PADI Deep Diver Speciality course naturally compliments the PADI Wreck Diver course. The Deep Diver Specialty course enables the diver to experience diving in a way others can only dream about.
Support materials supplied by Orca Industries
Orca Industries provides its students with all the necessary training material including a PADI Deep Diver Crewpak with DVD and manual.
Requirements to enroll for the PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course
- You must be 12 years or older and have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Included in the Orca PADI Deep Diver Course
Orca Industries provides it’s students with full scuba / snorkelling equipment & gear, cylinders, integrated buoyancy compensators, demand valves with gauges, diving computers, octo’s, wet suits, masks & snorkels, fins, gloves & booties, weight belts and dive bags for the duration of the course.
Scuba Gear You’ll Use
You’ll use Basic Scuba Gear, a Dive Computer, Accessories and a Dive Light.
What you learn from a PADI Deep Diver Course
- Different techniques for deeper scuba diving to depths of 18 – 40 metres
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in deep dive planning, organizing of deep dives and doing at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
The PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course is on Request only. To book the PADI Deep Speciality Course please contact us for more information or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org .